Recycled Plastic Boardwalks, Fishing Pegs and Dipping Platforms
Boardwalks, fishing pegs and dipping platforms constructed from our durable and weatherproof, 100% British recycled plastic.
- Engineered from our solid, 100% British recycled plastic lumber posts and decking boards.
- Will never rot, split or splinter, unlike timber.
- Impervious to the growth of mould and algae.
- Available in black or brown.
- Suitable for use in SSSIs.
If you represent a school, a public sector organisation or a large charity like the National Trust and would like to pay by invoice, please phone or email us and we’ll work with you directly.
VAT is not included in the price, VAT and delivery will be added at checkout for mainland Britain (excluding Highlands and Islands).
Lead times may vary, please contact our wonderful team of fixers who can help you with any queries on 01422 419 555 or [email protected].
Our boardwalks, fishing pegs and dipping platforms are loved by wetland reserves and angling clubs up and down the UK. They perform brilliantly in the wettest of environments, without causing any harm to delicate ecosystems.
Our decking boards are resistant to the growth of mould and algae. This reduces the slip-risk when compared to timber, removing the need for annual jet washing or chicken wire overlays.
Decking Boards Size: 147mm(W) x 30mm(D) x 3150mm(L)
Posts Size: 100mm(W) x 100mm(D) x 3100mm(L)
We recommend using decking boards for joists and stringers as well as for the top surface.
- Excellent performance in wetland environments.
- Will not leach any harmful chemicals into the local ecosystem.
- Saves the equivalent weight of UK waste plastic from landfill.
- Reduces your project’s total-life cost and carbon footprint.
- Reduced slip risk when compared to timber decking surfaces.
Any questions? Contact us.
We have a team of assisters and fixers who can help you with any sales or technical queries or generally help you with any of your project needs.