Callis Composter Lid
Lid for our heavy-duty compost bins, made from 100% solid recycled plastic.
DESCRIPTION Callis Composter Lid
- Optional lid for Callis Composter.
- Keeps smells in and pests out.
- Use to cover the bin(s) which have the most recently-added waste.
- Good choice for allotments and professional gardeners.
If you represent a school, a public sector organisation or a large charity like the National Trust and would like to pay by invoice, please phone or email us and we’ll work with you directly.
VAT is not included in the price, VAT and delivery will be added at checkout for mainland Britain (excluding Highlands and Islands).
Lead times may vary, please contact our wonderful support team with any queries on 01422 419 555 or [email protected].
Our individual compost bin lids can be used to cover some, or all, of your compost bins, helping to keep smells in and pests out.
Our Callis composters are the perfect choice for large gardens, allotments and professional gardeners. Composting is an easy and economical way to make your organic waste work harder, providing you with nutrient-rich food for your garden.
- Lids lift off in half pieces: only 8kg needs lifting for access
- 800mm(W) x 800mm(L) – 16.3kg
Download assembly instructions here.
- Black plastic absorbs and stores thermal energy, releasing it slowly to speed up the composting process.
- No maintenance required.
- 25-year guarantee for peace of mind – buy once, buy well.
- Each item installed keeps the equivalent weight of UK waste plastic out of landfill.
Any questions? Contact us.
We have a team of assisters and fixers who can help you with any sales or technical queries or generally help you with any of your project needs.