Callis Compost Bin
Heavy-duty compost bin made from 100% solid recycled plastic.
£268.09 – £891.58
- Heavy-duty composter.
- Optional lids available.
- Available with single, double or triple bins.
- Good choice for allotments and professional gardeners.
If you represent a school, a public sector organisation or a large charity like the National Trust and would like to pay by invoice, please phone or email us and we’ll work with you directly.
VAT is included in the price and delivery will be added at checkout for mainland Britain (excluding Highlands and Islands).
Lead times may vary, please contact our wonderful support team with any queries on 01422 419 555 or [email protected].
Gardeners' needs vary, but for the serious horticulturalist we are very pleased to bring you our "Callis" heavy duty triple compost bin with a 25 year guarantee. This version is a slimline 500mm, perfect for those with limited space.
Making compost is a low-cost, straightforward and environmentally friendly way to put your food waste to work, keeping it out of landfill and making a valuable, nutrient-rich food for your garden. As one of the easiest forms of recycling, we are really pleased to have the “Callis” in our range alongside our easy-assembly Redacre composter and our popular recycled plastic raised bed kits.
We have decided to only supply these compost bins in black recycled plastic as there is a noticeable difference in the way they retain heat when compared to other colours. This means that the whole composting process can go faster,
We know than a lot of keen gardeners will use more than one composter, so this heavy duty triple composter will fulfill many peoples needs.
- Single – 800mm(L) x 800mm(W) x 800mm(H) -92kg
- Double – 1600mm(L) x 800mm(W) x 800mm(H) – 184kg
- Triple – 2400mm(L) x 800mm(W) x 800mm(H) – 276kg
- Lids lift off in half pieces: only 8kg needs lifting for access
- 800mm(W) x 800mm(L) – 16.3kg
Download assembly instructions here.
- Black plastic absorbs and stores thermal energy, releasing it slowly to speed up the composting process.
- No maintenance required.
- 25-year guarantee for peace of mind – buy once, buy well.
- Each item installed keeps the equivalent weight of UK waste plastic out of landfill.
Any questions? Contact us.
We have a team of assisters and fixers who can help you with any sales or technical queries or generally help you with any of your project needs.