Bradshaw Wheelchair Accessible Picnic Table
Our Bradshaw “Cutaway” accessible picnic table provides a fully-inclusive experience, with wheelchair-users occupying the same space and position at the table as their able-bodied peers.
£380.52 – £468.04
- Wheelchair-accessible “Cutaway” design, based on the classic Denholme A-frame.
- Co-ordinates well with all of our other picnic tables and benches.
- Available in black, brown and with a wide range of colours on black frames.
- Made in the UK from British waste plastic.
If you represent a school, a public sector organisation or a large charity like the National Trust and would like to pay by invoice, please phone or email us and we’ll work with you directly.
VAT is not included in the price, VAT and delivery will be added at checkout for mainland Britain (excluding Highlands and Islands).
Lead times may vary, please contact our wonderful support team with any queries on 01422 419 555 or [email protected].
Make your outdoor seating inclusive with our zero-maintenance, accessible picnic tables, guaranteed for 25 years. Along with the Batley “Walkthrough”, the Bradshaw co-ordinates with all of our standard designs, so you can offer seamless inclusivity, with no compromises.
Wheelchair-users can take their chairs directly into the cutaway section of the table to occupy the same position as their able-bodied peers - no more stiff necks from sitting sideways and there’s plenty of room for footplates, too.
• Colours shown are for guidance only. Minor variations may occur due to the recycled nature of the materials.
Parasol hole included, unless otherwise specified.
Size: 1525mm(L) x 735mm(H) x 1365mm(W).
Download assembly instructions here.
- Will never rot, split or splinter.
- 25-year guarantee.
- Towels dry instantly for year-round use.
- Impervious to the growth of mould and algae and resistant to UV-fading.
- Safe to disinfect.
- Graffiti-resistant: paint jet washes off, easily.
- Each table installed keeps the equivalent weight of waste plastic out of landfill.
Any questions? Contact us.
Our team of support specialists are available to discuss your project needs and offer technical support and sales advice.
Call us on