Recycled Plastic Raised Bed Kits
Recycled plastic raised bed kits in a variety of sizes and heights.
£233.52 – £797.86
Prices include delivery to mainland Britain (excluding Highlands and Islands). VAT is not included.
- Available in black only to improve germination and provide protection against frost.
- Choose from 3 heights for kneeling, sitting, or standing.
- Easy assembly with only an adjustable spanner and a screwdriver.
- Arrives flat-packed with all fixings supplied.
- Easy delivery – carried on a single-pallet which can be tail-lifted to ground level and transported in a smaller vehicle, where necessary.
- Zero maintenance.
- 25-year guarantee.
If you represent a school, a public sector organisation or a large charity like the National Trust and would like to pay by invoice, please phone or email us and we’ll work with you directly.
Delivery to mainland Britain (excluding Highlands and Islands) is included in the price.
Lead times may vary, please contact our wonderful support team with any queries on 01422 419 555 or [email protected].
All our kits are made from solid, 100% recycled plastic planks and posts with stainless steel fixings included.
They have an open base with no “bottom”.
All kits comprise 500mm and/or 1000mm pre-assembled panels in your chosen height, whether you prefer to work kneeling, sitting or standing. Using our standard panels, custom-sized beds and configurations are available on enquiry.
Easy, 2 step assembly:
- Bolt the pre-assembled panels to the pre-drilled posts, using an adjustable spanner.
- Connect pilot-drilled cross-ties to the bed using a screwdriver.
See product information tab for downloadable assembly instructions.
Download assembly instructions here.
- Will never rot, split or splinter, unlike timber.
- Needs no treatment or maintenance whatsoever.
- Easy to assemble.
- Allows easy companion planting and compost control.
- Choose the right height for you to enjoy a comfortable gardening experience.
- 25-year guarantee for peace of mind.
Any questions? Contact us.
Our team of support specialists are available to discuss your project needs and offer technical support and sales advice.
Call us on